Traffic Signs and No Parking Signs
Parking signs and traffic signs are an extremely important part of your facility parking plan. Motorists and visitors must be made aware of rules, regulations and permitted parking areas in order to control vehicle traffic in your parking lots.
Parking Signs and Traffic Signs
Parking signs are ideal for schools, businesses, apartment buildings, parking garages, condos, colleges, universities and anywhere where vehicles or pedestrian traffic is permitted.
Use your own custom design, or let us create an attractive design for you.
Features of Custom Traffic Signs
- 12″ x 18″ Standard Size
- Additional sizes are available. Please call for more info
- Heavy-duty 0.080 Aluminum for excellent durability.
- Custom wording and/or logos. Any design you need.
- Full Color at no extra cost – Use any colors.
- Pre-drilled holes on top and bottom.
- Curved, rounded corners on signs for safety.
- UV Resistant
- $36 each plus shipping.
- Shipping is $10 plus $1 for each additional sign.
Typical Uses For Parking Signs
- No Parking Signs
- Reserved Parking Spaces
- Visitor Parking Signs
- Handicapped Parking Spaces
- Hourly Parking Regulations
- Speed Limit Signs
- Rules & Regulations Notifications
- Traffic Control
- Parent Pickup Area Notification
- School Bus Identification
- Drug-Free School Zone Signs
K12 Parking Permits Contact Info:
K12ParkingPermits.com, PO Box 2547, Cumming, GA 30028
Phone: 1-866-906-2300 EMail: Info@K12ParkingPermits.com